Monday, April 27, 2015

My Dream Camera

The camera that I chose as my dream camera is a Nikon D750 DSLR. I chose Nikon because many of my friends and family who own a product from Nikon trust them. I have always thought Nikon was a great brand and many people have not been disappointed. This camera seemed to have great features and as I looked further into it, I found out that it indeed had great quality and features. This camera is being sold online for $1,996.95 and includes free items. The free items that are included are a 16BG Memory Card, Lithium- Ion Battery Pack and Ruggard Commando 36 DSLR Shoulder Bag. This camera is 5.5 x 4.4 x 3.1 inches wide and weighs 1.65 pounds.

In order to pick the most perfect camera for myself, I have to consider megapixels ,ISO settings, camera modes, flash setting, different lenses, battery life and amount of shutter lag. The camera that I chose has 24.93 Megapixels and a total of 24.3 effective on the camera. The ISO sensitivity is auto 200-12800. A range of scene modes can be set according to the setting and also in-camera editing is available. There are many modes in flash that include, Auto, Slow Sync, and Red-eye Reduction. Lenses do not come with the camera and you may have to buy many to suit what you are trying to shoot. The lens mount in Nikon F and the lenses compatible are AF-S. The battery that is included in the package is rechargeable and also comes with a battery charger. You can control the amount of shutter speed you have by having auto ISO sensitivity control and a maximum sensitivity level can also be set to maintain overall noise level. An interesting feature that I discovered was that WiFi is built into the camera with a range of 98.4 inches.

After looking into the features fully I found out that this would indeed be the ideal camera for me. The look of the camera is nice and the size is a good comfortable size. I think I would enjoy this camera but maybe after buying it and trying it I might not like it, but I can't see why not. This camera would let me capture some amazing things in the moment so that I can have them longer.The memories that I could capture with it would last a lifetime.
Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment